Dear all GeneWhisper Supporters,
GeneWhisper is an online community for patients, clinicians and scientists, with over 10,000 new subscribers in the past four months (and ever growing). We have got many Emails asking how subscribers may contribute to this community. Thank you for your hearty support. As the community keeps growing, we are glad to announce that there are a couple of volunteering positions available now:
If you are interested in volunteering as a writer and blogger, please Email us answers to the following questions：
- How did you know GeneWhisper?
- Why do you like GeneWhisper?
- What experience do you have in writing and blogging?
- What do you think you can best contribute to the GeneWhisper community?
- What topics and articles do you like to contribute to GeneWhisper?
- Contribute your writings regularly to GeneWhisper (at least one article per week). Our senior staff will review and edit your writing as part of our quality assurance procedure.
- Apart from your own writing, you may provide your professional, in-depth thoughts/ insights/ comments on published articles or major news related to the field of genetics.
Please send in your resume along with the answers to the questions above. Once accepted, we will contact you for further details.
You can get this job done 100% online. Do it anywhere, anytime.
A moderator is needed for our open forums. The moderator is responsible for moderating users’ postings, comments and threads. This is part of our effort to maintain the quality of our forums, so users may benefit most out of it.
A Welcome Message to Subscribers
If you would like to post your own articles or share your stories, you are welcome to register in http://genewhisper.com/mybb/. Registration is easy, and is completely free. This open community platform includes 5 sections:
-Patients like me
-All about Genetics
Please contact us via:
Like us on FaceBook: GeneWhisper